18 December 2007

back to blogging

so yea this blog thing hasn't really worked out so well. i guess that slightly depends on what your definition of 'well' is; however, I am attempting to commit again to blogging

now that I am done with school, and am beginning to feel human again I can do things.

normal things.

like go grocery shopping.

seriously, I feel like I am in culture shock.

this probably confirms the notion that i might be a tad bit too involved in the things i am involved in...but i'm working through whether that is a good thing or a bad thing...

needless to say, I want to blog again--because I find it purposeful to me--if anything to look back and see all the craziness Father has lead me through

so merry Christmas break to you. specifically b-laire b/c... well you are my reader :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... you changed the look.

I did not expect your name to become bold on my feed... you threw me a curve ball.

Jenn said...

wow! i didnt know you had this! wahoo.

loveeee you.